XSplit Version 2.9 is here
- XSplit Version 2.9 Update 6Updated: May 5, 2017
We released a maintenance update for both XSplit Broadcaster and XSplit Gamecaster which mainly contains bug fix for issues on game compatibility brought by Windows 10 Creator Update.
- XSplit Version 2.9 Update 5Updated: April 26, 2017
This maintenance update fixes an issue that might prevent XSplit Broadcaster and XSplit Gamecaster from starting up if missing Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013.
- XSplit Version 2.9 Update 4Updated: April 3, 2017
In the latest XSplit Broadcaster 2.9.1701.1635 update we have incorporated a number of fixes and minor updates:
– Fixed an issue with XBC using more CPU when minimized
– Fixed WMI error on opening the application on some systems
– Fixed FormatException after load on some systems
– Fixed Flash ActiveX detection on some x64 systems
– Fixed unnecessary source refresh/flashes when default audio input device state changes
– Fixed exception on setup after install of plugin while a recording or stream is active
– Fixed authentication issues with Player.me
– Fixed issues sharing screenshots to Player.me
– Fixed Player.me game check-in field in the share dialog
Express Video Editor
– Fixed video files only showing up as audio track on Sony Vegas 12
– Fixed crashes with low bitrate videos and when combining certain types of videos
– Beam: Fixed to allow only CBR mode and limit bitrate to 9000 kbps
– Dailymotion: Fixed Ingest server not appearing in the list unless channel is saved and setup wizard not proceeding if started from the channel props
-Facebook Live:Fixed “Unsupported get request” from Graph API call – check if auth is present before trying to stream
– Hitbox: Exception warning appears on setup after install of plugin while a recording or stream is active.
– Periscope: Fixed Custom RTMP to be compatible with Periscope.
– AbleGamers: Added alerts plugin
- XSplit Version 2.9 Update 3Updated: February 22, 2017
This maintenance update fixes potential crash issue that might affect XSplit Broadcaster’s camera and video sources and XSplit Gamecaster’s console viewer.
- XSplit Version 2.9 Update 2Updated: February 17, 2017
This update features XSplit Broadcaster’s Beam.pro FTL streaming support and important security fixes for both XSplit applications.
Missing FTL features
The option to save your live stream locally is disabled. You will still be able to record locally while streaming, but you will need to manually start a local recording which requires an extra encode.
The experimental adaptive bitrate settings still show, but the function is not yet implemented for FTL.
- XSplit Version 2.9 Update 1Updated: January 30, 2017
This maintenance update fixes possible crash issue with XSplit Broadcaster when using NDI source and possible freeze issue for both XSplit applications.
- XSplit Version 2.9 ReleasePosted: December 1 2016
Our XSplit 2.8 release was well-received thanks to some kickass new features like unlimited scene support, global sources, new plugin store and a refreshed user interface among many other things. With XSplit 2.9, we worked on adding even more features as well as making improvements on the existing ones based on all the feedback you gave us.
We want to announce this version release a little different and instead of going through each of the new features in text as we normally do in the past, we had our product manager, Victor Fontanez aka Spooky go through each of them in a video so you can see them all in action.
See our version update policy for more details.