After a couple of Beta versions that you’ve helped us test, we are happy to announce that XSplit Broadcaster v2.5 is now out of Beta and is available for download. You can either update from the application via Help >> Check for Updates, or by getting it at xsplit.com/download.
If you did not get a chance to use the Beta version and this your first time upgrading to version 2.5, we highly suggest you to watch the demo of the new features below.
Aside from the Tridef SmartCam integration and favorite scene transitions, other notable improvements include:
- Improved application responsiveness when finalizing recording (on NAS/Network drive)
- Improvements for SLI and Crossfire
- Allow drag and drop to reorder scene buttons
- Improvements for title plugin (e.g. Improved animation controls, general purpose clock improvements, etc.).
- Authentication support for RTMP (“Standard” Adobe authentication)
For a complete list of feature improvements and bug fixes, please refer to our release notes here.
Finally, we like to take this time to thank you for helping us test the beta versions and for reporting your findings to us. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated. 🙂