Deliver video faster, easier, BETTER.
IT'S THAT EASY.
Portable. Affordable. Flexible.There is a NewTek Connect Spark that's perfect for you.
About NewTek NDI
NDI is in use on millions of systems and allows multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP, and to encode, transmit and received many streams of high quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. This benefits any network-connected video device, including video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices. This makes it possible to exponentially increase the number of sources available for live production switching, without directly attaching to devices, changing locations, or investing in expensive, high-bandwidth networks that simply replace SDI-based workflows.
NewTek Connect Spark Tech Specs
- NDI output over IP via Ethernet or WiFi
- 3G-SDI or HDMI video input and loop out with embedded audio
- Native support for HD resolutions up to 1080p 60
- Records directly to SD or USB cards
- Support for tally via NDI
- Remote configuration & monitoring via Web-based interface
- Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.5 x 1.125 in (127 x 89 x 28 mm)
- Weight: 7.76 oz (220g)
NDI is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc. Connect Spark is a trademark of NewTek, Inc