- How do I remove the XSplit Gamecaster logo/watermark? Open the XSplit Gamecaster overlay by pressing Ctrl + Tab then click on X above (or below) the image overlay.
- Can I continue streaming if my game crashes or gets closed? Yes, you can continue streaming if your game crashes or accidentally gets closed once you restart your game if you have enabled the “Allow game switching” option in the settings tab.
- XSplit Gamecaster is running but I do not see the overlay in my game and my hotkeys are not working. How do I get it to work? Try to restart XSplit Gamecaster and the game, and make sure you close down any other game capture applications which may be conflicting with XSplit. Closing and restarting is usually enough, but in rare cases a PC reboot may be needed.
- My game suffers from poor performance when I’m using XSplit Gamecaster. What can be the cause of this? Certain third party applications may affect the performance of XSplit Gamecaster in very rare occasions. These applications include, but are not limited to, other game capture products, software with in-game overlays, and anti-cheat engines.
- My stream/recording looks pixelated, how can I make it look better? By default, XSplit Gamecaster automatically sets conservative settings to record or stream your game to avoid any possible performance issues that may hinder your gaming experience or in the case of recordings, conserve your hard drive space. You may override these defaults by going into the Settings tab of the XSplit Gamecaster window.
- Why can’t I set certain single key combinations as my hotkey (i.e., F1)? XSplit Gamecaster technically allows almost any key to be set as a hot key but the annotation feature currently reserves the following keys for itself...
- Why can’t I stream to YouTube Live? To use YouTube Live streaming, you need to have the feature enabled in your account. Go to this link to check if you are eligible for YouTube Live streaming: http://www.youtube.com/features
- Why can’t I see activity posted on my Google+ account? There is currently no way to post activity directly onto your Google+ feed. To share your XSplit Gamecaster activity, you would need to go into the About section of your Profile page and select the XSplit application under Apps with Google+ Sign-in. From here, select the activity you wish to post to your feed.
- My issue isn't listed here. Where can I send feedback about my problem?