- What are the system requirements of XSplit Gamecaster?
- What is XSplit Gamecaster and how does it compare to XSplit Broadcaster? XSplit Gamecaster is a one-of-a-kind live streaming and recording application designed for both casual and hardcore gamers. It allows every gamer to live stream or record their gameplay without complicated setup and configuration.
- Where do I find the latest version of XSplit Gamecaster XSplit Gamecaster was released on February 18, 2014. Users may download the latest XSplit Gamecaster from http://xsplit.com/download
- What computer and OS are recommended for XSplit Gamecaster? To run XSplit Gamecaster, we recommend at least a 2nd Generation Core i5 Desktop CPU or its equivalent, and a modern NVIDIA or AMD Radeon class GPU.
- Does XSplit Gamecaster work with all desktop games? To spare you the technical jargon, the short answer would be “Yes”! XSplit Gamecaster has support for most modern non-Flash based PC games.
- Does XSplit Gamecaster work with game consoles? You can use XSplit Gamecaster with your game console through the Console Viewer and one of the supported capture cards/devices.
- What streaming and social networks are supported by XSplit Gamecaster? We currently support Twitch, YouTube Live, Hitbox.tv, Dailymotioin, Nico Nico and USTREAM for streaming. If you use a different streaming service, you can select the Custom RTMP option which lets you stream to any service that accepts RTMP.
- How does XSplit Gamecaster compare to other game recording software? We believe that you will find that XSplit Gamecaster is easier to learn, has less impact on your game, produces better recording results, and provides smoother integration with Twitch and other video streaming services than other solutions out there.