How do I monitor the status of my stream or recording?
If you have two monitors, place the XSplit Gamecaster menu on your free monitor with the “Start tab” selected. When you start streaming or recording, you will see a detailed statistical overview of your activity. XSplit Gamecaster will also give you notifications in game if any serious issues arise like dropped frames.
- What are the system requirements of XSplit Gamecaster?
- What is XSplit Gamecaster and how does it compare to XSplit Broadcaster?
- Where do I find the latest version of XSplit Gamecaster
- What computer and OS are recommended for XSplit Gamecaster?
- Does XSplit Gamecaster work with all desktop games?
- Does XSplit Gamecaster work with game consoles?
- What streaming and social networks are supported by XSplit Gamecaster?
- How does XSplit Gamecaster compare to other game recording software?
- I am now inside my game. How do I bring up the overlay?
- How do I change my broadcast title and game name?
- How do I open and configure Twitch Chat?
- Can I use Twitch Chat even if I am a free user?
- How do I change the settings for follower and subscriber notifications?
- How do I record or stream my console game?
- How do I start streaming or recording?
- How do I stream and record at the same time?
- How do I use my camera in my game?
- How do I draw/annotate in my game?
- Where can I find my recordings?
- How do I notify my friends that I've started streaming?
- How can I upload and share my recordings?
- Can I change the position of the watermark?
- Can I switch games while streaming or recording?
- How can I automatically split my saved stream (or recording)?
- How do I setup a stream delay?
- How do I mute delayed console audio?
- How do I add a custom watermark or logo to my live stream or recording?
- What are “BRB graphics”?
- What is a “Status Label?"
- What is “Chroma Key”?
- What encoders does XSplit Gamecaster support?
- How do I monitor the status of my stream or recording?
- How does automatic mode for streaming work?
- Can I manually set a resolution and bitrate for live streaming?
- What happens if my internet bandwidth gets lower in the middle of streaming?
- How does automatic mode for recording work?
- Can I manually set a resolution and bitrate for recording?
- How do I configure a Custom RTMP service?
- How can I trigger advertisements and monetize my stream?
- How do I remove the XSplit Gamecaster logo/watermark?
- Can I continue streaming if my game crashes or gets closed?
- XSplit Gamecaster is running but I do not see the overlay in my game and my hotkeys are not working. How do I get it to work?
- My game suffers from poor performance when I’m using XSplit Gamecaster. What can be the cause of this?
- My stream/recording looks pixelated, how can I make it look better?
- Why can’t I set certain single key combinations as my hotkey (i.e., F1)?
- Why can’t I stream to YouTube Live?
- Why can’t I see activity posted on my Google+ account?
- My issue isn't listed here. Where can I send feedback about my problem?