Thank you for visiting our support center.
You can contact us by clicking the chat icon on the lower-right corner of this page.
Alternatively, you may also contact us directly through Facebook Messenger.
Disclaimer: Support availability may be affected by local holidays.
The Macros extension allows you automate actions for your presentation - such as scene switching or showing/hiding sources through a hotkey and even starting your broadcast or recording during a set time.
Click this article to get started on using Macros for XSplit Broadcaster.
Multitrack Audio allows you to separate a recording's audio into four distinct tracks; Mixed, Microphone, System Sound, and Stream Only. This gives you the flexibility to edit audio tracks individually during post-production.
XSplit Enhanced Logging
As of v3.1, both XSplit Broadcaster and XSplit Gamecaster now have options to perform comprehensive logging that can be used for searching errors and troubleshooting. Click on this article to learn more.
Generating an MSINFO32 File
In some cases, the Technical Support staff will request you to generate an MSINFO32 .NFO file. This file contains detailed information on your PC's hardware and software specifications which the staff can use to diagnose and troubleshoot the issue you are currently having.
How do I remove the XSplit Gamecaster logo/watermark?
Open the XSplit Gamecaster overlay by pressing Ctrl + Tab then click on X above (or below) the image overlay.
- IP Camera/RTSP URL Formatting Guide
- Twitch Ingest Server Color Metrics
- Recovering Lost Presentations
- Linked Sources
- Text Source Custom Scripts
- Adding stream alerts and overlays using the URL Widget
- Custom RTMP Setup - Facebook Live
- Custom RTMP Setup - Twitch
- Custom RTMP Setup - YouTube Live
- Adding XSplit to the Bitdefender exclusions list
- Allowing XSplit webcam access in Bitdefender
- Allowing XSplit webcam access on ESET Internet Security
- Creating a Crash/Memory Dump
- XSplit Enhanced Logging
- Generating an MSINFO32 File
- Generating a DxDiag File
- Generating DebugView Logs
- Generating a HijackThis log
- Using Revo Uninstaller
- LICENSING SUPPORT View All (3)
- DEVELOPER RESOURCES View All (1)