Thank you for visiting our support center.
You can contact us by clicking the chat icon on the lower-right corner of this page.
Alternative you may also contact us directly through Facebook Messenger.
Disclaimer: Support availability may be affected by local holidays.
Adding XSplit to the Bitdefender exclusions list
Bitdefender’s module hooks are known to cause crashes or freezing for both XSplit Broadcaster and XSplit Gamecaster.
We advise adding XSplit applications to Bitdefender’s exclusion lists (Advanced Threat Defense and Application Access) or disable Bitdefender before continuing to run XSplit.
XSplit Enhanced Logging
As of v3.1, both XSplit Broadcaster and XSplit Gamecaster now have options to perform comprehensive logging that can be used for searching errors and troubleshooting. Click on this article to learn more.
Generating an MSINFO32 File
In some cases, the Technical Support staff will request you to generate an MSINFO32 .NFO file. This file contains detailed information on your PC's hardware and software specifications which the staff can use to diagnose and troubleshoot the issue you are currently having.
How do I remove the XSplit Gamecaster logo/watermark?
Open the XSplit Gamecaster overlay by pressing Ctrl + Tab then click on X above (or below) the image overlay.
How do I capture the League of Legends game lobby?
The League of Legends(LoL) game lobby now runs on a web-based client which cannot be captured using Game Capture.
As a workaround, use Screen Capture on the LoL game lobby then add a Game Capture source to capture the in-game client.
- IP Camera/RTSP URL Formatting Guide
- Twitch Ingest Server Color Metrics
- Recovering Lost Presentations
- Linked Sources
- Text Source Custom Scripts
- Adding stream alerts and overlays using the URL Widget
- Custom RTMP Setup - Facebook Live
- Custom RTMP Setup - Twitch
- Custom RTMP Setup - YouTube Live
- Adding XSplit to the Bitdefender exclusions list
- Allowing XSplit webcam access in Bitdefender
- Allowing XSplit webcam access on ESET Internet Security
- Creating a Crash/Memory Dump
- XSplit Enhanced Logging
- Generating an MSINFO32 File
- Generating a DxDiag File
- Generating DebugView Logs
- Generating a HijackThis log
- Using Revo Uninstaller
- LICENSING SUPPORT View All (2)
- DEVELOPER RESOURCES View All (1)