Generating DebugView Logs for XSplit VCam
You can use Microsoft’s DebugView tool to perform comprehensive logging used for searching errors and troubleshooting XSplit VCam.
- Add devdebug as a start-up parameter on the XSplit Broadcaster shortcut.
Click here to learn more about adding start-up parameters.
- Run DebugView as an administrator.
Click here to download DebugView.
- Launch XSplit Broadcaster then recreate the issue that you have been encountering.
- On DebugView, go to File > Save.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Save as type and choose All files instead of .log.
- Save the file in .txt format and browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.
- We recommend choosing a folder and filename that can easily be remembered and accessed.