Streamlabs OBS is integration between Streamlabs’ donations and alerts, along with Open Broadcasting Software’s familiar utility. This streaming application includes all of Streamlabs’ alerts along with other hosted widgets.
- On Streamlabs OBS, click the + icon under Sources to open Add Source menu.
- Select Video Capture Device and click Add Source..
- Enter a name for your source, then click on Add New Source.
- On the Settings for Video Capture Device window, select XSplit VCam under the Device drop-down menu then click Done.
- The XSplit VCam source will appear on your current scene on Streamlabs OBS.