This is where you can find basic settings to enable game source capture, thumbnail previews between scenes and selecting the format for your screenshots.
- Disable Aero theme
- Disables the Windows 7 Aero theme. (Only for Windows 7)
- Enable game source
- Enable/disable capturing a DirectX/OpenGL game or media player source.
- Copy link to clipboard when starting a broadcast
- Enable/disable automatic copying of a link to your broadcast output to the clipboard.
- Optimize Scene Transition
- Enable/disable smoother transitions between scenes. Requires some graphics resources.
- Hide viewer count in stream status
- Enable/disable the display of the viewer count on the status bar during streaming to certain streaming services.
- Thumbnail Preview
- Provides options for showing a preview window when you hover on scene button. Requires some graphics resources.
- Screenshot capture
- Choose between JPEG or BMP image formats for your screenshots.
- Log system information
- Store system information that will be useful for XSplit Technical Support.