Make sure to proceed with caution and consult the hints provided when making changes to these advanced options.
- Modo de processamento de vídeo
Let’s you choose to prioritize using CPU or GPU resources for video processing. Changing this option is only available on Windows 8.1+.
The default video processing mode for XSplit Broadcaster. Allows the following options below:
Usar aceleração de hardware para reprodução de vídeo
Enable Microsoft MF engine for the playback of supported video files (MP4, WMV, AVI, and ASF). Using the MF engine will enable DXVA2 hardware acceleration and should use fewer CPU resources.
Usar aceleração de hardware para dispositivos de captura USB2
Enable the use of DXVA2 hardware acceleration to decode video from USB 2.0 capture devices such as AVerMedia LGP, Hauppauge HD PVR, Elgato Game Capture HD and HD60.
Prefiro a CPU para processamento de vídeo
Recommended for lessening the load on the GPU while playing PC games on the same hardware.
Prefiro a GPU para processamento de vídeo
- Allow XSplit to take advantage of your GPU's functions for accelerated video decoding and other GPU processing
- Ativar renderização de áudio WASAPI (experimental)
- Forces DirectShow to use WASAPI audio renderer instead of DirectSound. May resolve audio cracking and stuttering
- Permitir que plugins de transmissão especifiquem seu próprio adaptador de rede
- Allows you to choose which active network adapter to use for each of your streaming outputs.
- Otimização de Navegador
- Allows Website sources to render animations in both 30 and 60 fps. Note that this may not work perfectly on some systems and may end up just showing a black or empty Website source. Click here for more information about this feature.
- Habilitar a segurança de script para fontes e extensões
- Enables Permissions window which will require you to confirm sources and extensions to execute scripts.
- Habilitar captura DX12
- Allows DirectX 12 games to be captured as sources. Option only available on Windows 10 Anniversary Update and above.
- Mostrar borda de seleção de tela de projetor
- Choose between always showing the Projector screen’s border during screen selection hover, to show only when the Shift key is pressed, or to never show the border on screen selection hover.
- GPU Anti Aliasing
- Allows the use of GPU resources to smooth edges of sources. This option is experimental and may be changed or removed in future releases. For MSAA, we recommend using maximum settings of Sample Count 4 and Quality 0 to avoid excessive GPU usage. MLAA is a post process shader and may require less resources, but may also have a visually different effect.
- Ativar o modo de desenvolvedor
- Allows XSplit to perform additional logging, enable plugin debugging and allow unsigned DLLs to be loaded by plugins.
- Habilitar o log aprimorado
- Allows XSplit to perform comprehensive logging used for searching errors and troubleshooting. Learn more here.