Adds a function to create slideshow of image (JPEG, GIF, and PNG) files. You can customize and set effects and transitions for your slideshow.
Adding images to your Image Slideshow source
- Go to Add source > General Widgets > Image Slideshow.
- On the Add Image Slideshow settings window, click Add and select the images that you like to add into your image slideshow.
- Select an image and click ^ or v to rearrange the order of your image slideshow. Being first at the top and last at the bottom.
- Click Ok.
Removing images from your Image Slideshow source
- Right-click on your Image Slideshow source to open its settings window.
- Select the image file that you want to remove under the Images panel.
- Click Remove.
Image Slideshow Settings
- Select an effect for your slideshow how the current image switches to the next. Transition is set to None by default.
- Transition Preview
- Displays a preview of the transition effect currently selected.
- Set whether to hide after the slideshow, stop at once, or it loops forever. Forever is set by default.
- Set the time value (seconds) before the current image switches to the next.
- Enable up to 60fps
- Enables the slideshow to display at 60fps framerate settings. This option may require additional CPU/GPU resources.
- Shuffle Images
- Shuffles the order of your image files in the slideshow.
- Remember playback position
- Resumes the last image displayed in active scene.
- Auto-refresh images
- Refreshes the image file source when edit changes were made.
- Adds an image file to your Image Slideshow.
- Removes an image file from your Image Slideshow.
- Click to display a preview of the image file. Click on either left or right arrow buttons to view the previous/next image.1
Alternatively, you can double-click on your Image Slideshow to preview the images in your slideshow. ↩