- How do I remove the XSplit Gamecaster logo/watermark? Open the XSplit Gamecaster overlay by pressing Ctrl + Tab then click on X above (or below) the image overlay.
- Can I continue streaming if my game crashes or gets closed? Yes, you can continue streaming if your game crashes or accidentally gets closed once you restart your game, if you have enabled “Allow game switching” in the Settings Tab:
- XSplit Gamecaster is running but I do not see the overlay in my game and my hotkeys are not working. How can I get it to work again? Close all your applications (you may need to use Task Manager) then restart XSplit Gamecaster and your game and the other applications you need. Closing and restarting is usually enough, but in rare cases a PC reboot may be needed. You also might discover that another application is interfering with XSplit.
- My game suffers from poor performance when I’m using XSplit Gamecaster. What could be causing this? Certain third party applications may affect the performance of XSplit Gamecaster in some occasions. These applications include, but are not limited to: other game capture products, software with in-game overlays, and anti-cheat engines.
- My stream/recording looks pixelated. How can I make it look better? By default, XSplit Gamecaster automatically sets conservative settings to record or stream your game to minimize any possible performance issues that may hinder your gaming experience or, in the case of recordings, conserve your hard drive space.
- Why can’t I set certain single key combinations as my hotkey (e.g. [F1], [Esc], etc.)? XSplit Gamecaster technically allows almost any key to be set as a hotkey but the annotation feature currently reserves the following keys for itself...
- Why can’t I stream to YouTube Live? To use YouTube Live streaming, your YouTube account must be verified and in good standing. Please click here for a step by step guide on how to enable this feature.
- Why can’t I see activity posted on my Google+ account? There is currently no way to post activity directly onto your Google+ feed. To share your XSplit Gamecaster activity, please go into your Google+ Profile page, click About, scroll down to "Apps with Google+ Sign-in" and click Edit:
- My issue isn't listed here. Where can I send feedback about my problem? Please click on "Send feedback" in the “Hello [username]” drop down box (also found when exiting XSplit Gamecaster) and tell us about your issue with along with details about your hardware (CPU, GPU, etc.) and software configuration (the name of your game, names of the other applications you have running, and your Operating System):