Does XSplit Gamecaster work with game consoles?
You can use XSplit Gamecaster with your game console through the Console Viewer and one of the supported capture cards/devices.
Just connect your game console to your capture card, then your capture device to your PC and XSplit Gamecaster will automatically detect your device. Click on OPEN CONSOLE VIEWER to start capturing your console gameplay.
The following devices are supported by XSplit Gamecaster:
- Avermedia Extreme Cap U3 (CV710)
- Avermedia Live Gamer Extreme (GC550)
- Avermedia Live Gamer HD (C985)
- Avermedia Live Gamer HD 2 (GC570)
- Avermedia Live Gamer Portable (C875)
- Avermedia Live Gamer Portable 2 (GC510)
- Avermedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus (GC513)
- Elgato Game Capture HD
- Elgato Game Capture HD60
- Elgato Game Capture HD60 S
- Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro
- Hauppauge HD-PVR & HD-PVR2
- Hauppauge HD-PVR Rocket
- Razer Ripsaw
Future updates will add support for more capture cards/devices.