- What is XSplit Gamecaster and how does it compare to XSplit Broadcaster? XSplit Gamecaster is a one-of-a-kind live streaming and recording application designed for both casual and hardcore gamers. It allows every gamer to live stream or record their game play without a complicated setup or configuration.
- Where do I find the latest version of XSplit Gamecaster? XSplit Gamecaster was released on February 18, 2014. You may download the latest XSplit Gamecaster from https://www.xsplit.com/download
- What computer and OS are recommended for XSplit Gamecaster? To run XSplit Gamecaster, we recommend at least a 2nd Generation Core i5 Desktop CPU or its equivalent, and a modern NVIDIA or AMD Radeon class GPU.
- Does XSplit Gamecaster work with all desktop games? To spare you the technical jargon, the short answer would be “Yes!” XSplit Gamecaster has support for most modern non-Flash-based PC games*.
- Does XSplit Gamecaster work with consoles? XSplit Gamecaster’s Console Viewer allows external video input when using one of the supported capture cards. Once you’ve connected your console to the capture, you can open the console viewer in the start tab of XSplit Gamercaster’s menu.
- What streaming services and social networks are supported by XSplit Gamecaster? We currently have built-in support for Twitch, Hitbox, YouTube Live, Ustream, Dailymotion, Niconico, and Azubu. If you use a different streaming service, you can select the Custom RTMP option, which lets you stream to any compatible service that accepts RTMP. More information about Custom RTMP can be found in the Advanced section of this guide.
- How does XSplit Gamecaster compare to other game recording software? We believe that you will find XSplit Gamecaster easier to learn, has less impact on your game, produces better recording results, and provides smoother integration with Twitch and other video streaming services compared to other solutions out there.