How do I change the position of the watermark?
Open XSplit Gamecaster and click on the Settings Tab:
Scroll down to “Status Label and Watermark” and choose where you want to place the watermark:
Once you start streaming, you'll see the watermark in the spot you chose.
- What are the system requirements of XSplit Gamecaster?
- What is XSplit Gamecaster and how does it compare to XSplit Broadcaster?
- Where do I find the latest version of XSplit Gamecaster?
- What computer and OS are recommended for XSplit Gamecaster?
- Does XSplit Gamecaster work with all desktop games?
- Does XSplit Gamecaster work with game consoles?
- What streaming services and social networks are supported by XSplit Gamecaster?
- How does XSplit Gamecaster compare to other game recording software?
- How do I change the position of the watermark?
- Can I switch games while streaming or recording?
- How do I automatically split my saved stream or recording?
- How do I setup a stream delay?
- How do I mute delayed console audio?
- How do I add a custom watermark or logo to my live stream or recording?
- What are “BRB Graphics?”
- What is a “Status Label?"
- What is “Chroma Key" for?
- What encoders does XSplit Gamecaster support?
- How do I monitor the status of my stream or recording?
- How does automatic mode for streaming work?
- Can I manually set a resolution and bitrate for live streaming?
- What happens if my internet bandwidth gets lower in the middle of streaming?
- How does automatic mode for recording work?
- Can I manually set a resolution and bitrate for recording?
- How do I configure a Custom RTMP service?
- How can I trigger advertisements and monetize my stream?
- How do I remove the XSplit Gamecaster logo/watermark?
- Can I continue streaming if my game crashes or gets closed?
- XSplit Gamecaster is running but I do not see the overlay in my game and my hotkeys are not working. How can I get it to work again?
- My game suffers from poor performance when I’m using XSplit Gamecaster. What could be causing this?
- My stream/recording looks pixelated. How can I make it look better?
- Why can’t I set certain single key combinations as my hotkey (e.g. [F1], [Esc], etc.)?
- Why can’t I stream to YouTube Live?
- Why can’t I see activity posted on my Google+ account?
- My issue isn't listed here. Where can I send feedback about my problem?