Managing your Screenshots
To find where your screenshots are stored, go to File > My Screenshots.
- All screenshots taken with XSplit Broadcaster will be found here. You'll need to assign a Screenshot hotkey in order to take screenshots.
You can rename your selected screenshot by clicking the pencil icon and delete selected screenshots by clicking the trash icon.
The Open Folder button opens your screenshots folder in the File Explorer.
The Express Edit button opens the Express Video Editor with your selected video.
Changing the File Location
- Click on … on the Locations bar and choose a folder for where your screenshots will be stored.
Sharing your Screenshots
Clicking any of the social media icons lets you share a screenshot on their respective social media platforms.
- Game Check In
- Allows you to tag a game you are currently playing on a Player.me post.
- Post to
- Select where you want to share your post whether on your own Facebook Timeline or on any of your pages that you are authorized.123
- Facebook Privacy
- Allows you to choose if your post is visible to the public, your friends or only you.