Make sure to proceed with caution and consult the hints provided when making changes to these advanced options.
- Modo de procesamiento de video
Let’s you choose to prioritize using CPU or GPU resources for video processing. Changing this option is only available on Windows 8.1+.
The default video processing mode for XSplit Broadcaster. Allows the following options below:
Usar aceleración de hardware para reproducción de vídeo
Enable Microsoft MF engine for the playback of supported video files (MP4, WMV, AVI, and ASF). Using the MF engine will enable DXVA2 hardware acceleration and should use fewer CPU resources.
Usar aceleración de hardware para dispositivos de captura de USB2
Enable the use of DXVA2 hardware acceleration to decode video from USB 2.0 capture devices such as AVerMedia LGP, Hauppauge HD PVR, Elgato Game Capture HD and HD60.
Prefieren la CPU para el procesamiento de vídeo
Recommended for lessening the load on the GPU while playing PC games on the same hardware.
Prefieren la GPU para procesamiento de vídeo
- Allow XSplit to take advantage of your GPU's functions for accelerated video decoding and other GPU processing
- Permiten procesar audio de WASAPI (experimental)
- Forces DirectShow to use WASAPI audio renderer instead of DirectSound. May resolve audio cracking and stuttering
- Permite plugins de broadcast para especificar su propio adaptador de red
- Allows you to choose which active network adapter to use for each of your streaming outputs.
- Optimización especial de navegador
- Allows Website sources to render animations in both 30 and 60 fps. Note that this may not work perfectly on some systems and may end up just showing a black or empty Website source. Click here for more information about this feature.
- Activar la seguridad del script para las fuentes y extensiones
- Enables Permissions window which will require you to confirm sources and extensions to execute scripts.
- Habilitar captura de juego DX12
- Allows DirectX 12 games to be captured as sources. Option only available on Windows 10 Anniversary Update and above.
- Borde de selección de pantalla de proyector
- Choose between always showing the Projector screen’s border during screen selection hover, to show only when the Shift key is pressed, or to never show the border on screen selection hover.
- GPU Anti Aliasing
- Allows the use of GPU resources to smooth edges of sources. This option is experimental and may be changed or removed in future releases. For MSAA, we recommend using maximum settings of Sample Count 4 and Quality 0 to avoid excessive GPU usage. MLAA is a post process shader and may require less resources, but may also have a visually different effect.
- Activar el modo desarrollador
- Allows XSplit to perform additional logging, enable plugin debugging and allow unsigned DLLs to be loaded by plugins.
- Habilite el registro mejorado
- Allows XSplit to perform comprehensive logging used for searching errors and troubleshooting. Learn more here.