Adds a widget that allows you to create a playlist for multiple video files that can be automatically played in succession. You can customize the order and set video to repeat.
Adding videos to your Video Playlist source
- Go to Add source > General Widgets > Video Playlist.
- On the Add Video Playlist settings window, click Add and select the videos that you like to add into your Video Playlist.
- Select a video and click ^ or v to to rearrange the order of your video playlist. Being first at the top and last at the bottom.
- Click Ok.
Removing videos from your Video Playlist source
- Right-click on your Video Playlist source to open its settings window.
- Select the video file that you want to remove under the Videos panel.
- Click Remove.
Video Playlist Settings
- Click to play the selected playlist or video.
- Click to pause the selected playlist or video.
- Click to stop the selected playlist or video.
- Click to go to the beginning of the selected video.
- Click to go to the last frame of the selected video.
- Click to mute/unmute the sound of the video playlist.
- Set the volume of the video playlist.
- Audio Output
- Set the audio output to either System Sound or Stream Only. You can learn more about audio outputs here.
- Start at
- Sets the timecode when the selected video will start.
- End at
- Sets the timecode when the selected video will end.
- Set whether the video playlist or the selected video play only once, loop forever, or in custom (play more than once). Once is selected by default.
- Force deinterlace
- Enable to convert interlaced frames into non-interlaced which minimizes the lines showing up in your video. This option pop up once a video is selected under Videos playlist panel.
- Adds a video file to your Video Playlist.
- Removes a video file from your Video Playlist.