Enhanced Logging for XSplit Broadcaster
XSplit Broadcaster has options to perform comprehensive logging used for searching errors and troubleshooting. These logs can be used by our support and development team to investigate and troubleshoot issues.
Enabling Enhanced Logging for XSplit Broadcaster
- Go to Tools > Settings.
- Click on the Advanced tab and check Enable enhanced logging.
- Recreate the issue you have been encountering then close and restart XSplit Broadcaster afterwards.
- Files will be generated in your XBC logs folder.
You can view the logs folder by launching File Explorer then opening the following folder:
- Go to Help > Upload log files.
- Click Copy Link when the prompt appears after the log files have been uploaded. This will allow you to paste and send the files directly unto the Support Chat box.
More comprehensive logging can be enabled by adding the
devdebug parameter in your XSplit Broadcaster shortcut as shown here.