Deleting your XSplit Account
If you don’t think you’ll use XSplit again, you can choose to have your account permanently deleted. Take note that deleting your account will remove your personal data from our database and cannot be undone.
If you just want to cancel the automatic renewal of your license, then there’s no need to delete your account.
Click here to learn how.
- Login with your XSplit Account on the XSplit Website.
- After you have logged in, click My Account on the upper-right of the page.
- Click Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, click Security & Log in.
- Click the Delete Account button.
- Enter your password then click Yes if you are sure you want to delete your account.
- You’ll be given a confirmation message that your account has been deleted.